Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hairs to me!

Todays 'change' is organic shampoo!

Avalon Organics

I have the Lavander Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner to try out.

Two things you should know about me
1) I obsess and abuse my hair on a regular basis.
2) I have redeveloped exzema over the past 2 years.

Related to he first part I am rather terrible for colouring my hair differnt colours. In October I was a rich red head, in Janurary I was stripped back to blonde, and then in February I added punky red tips. Now I'm in an ugly grown out phase with tinted pink tips. I don't use a lot of heat on my hair, but I not exactly sporting a 'natural' look. So I'm looking to be kind to my hair for a while, let it rest, before I bombard it again to make it suitable to be in my sister's upcoming summer wedding.

The second part is that I am realizing something has to change, I'm just too tired of living with exzema everyday on my hands, and being so constrained by that. (I'll expand on that later).
So here's hoping going natural will replenish and nurture my locks while preventing any further irritation to my skin and body.

Let me state I don't claim to be an expert on Organic Products.
I'm just looking for something slightly greener. It's the little things!




Verdict is in!

Cost(compared to equal products) 4
Likability (smell, texture, ect) 3
Green Power (recycled, organic ect) 4
End Result (compared to desired or expected results)4
Easy to Use
(mess, hassel, feel) 3
Total Rating 3.6
Would I use it again? Yes
Try other Products by this Company? Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment