Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Having to Start Somewhere

As it is with many things in life it's hard to figure out where to start sometimes. Unlike books, movies, and races there is no beginning to start with.

I've been wanting to blog, because I feel a need to release some of my creative urges, but mostly because I need to make some changes in my life. I found it phenomenally helpful over two years ago when organizing my wedding from another continent (The Long Distance Bride). Hoping that a blog will guilt/motivate me into action I promptly sat down and considered it for about 2 months. Yep, I'm one for immediate action!.

The beginning is always the hardest part. So finally, today, I'm doing it. Sorry if this isn't the most exciting post, but it is a place to start, and that is a win in and of its self.

'The Little Things' is an attempt to make small changes to my everyday life which will hopefully make positive changes over all and better habits to live by. I'm trying to do almost anything here from going greener, more DIY projects, health and beauty, fitness and food. It's all about experimenting and trying out new things to see what sticks and what doesn't.

What is life is not a constant push to improve ourselves and try and be just slightly better than we are right now. Some days are better than others, but here is my effort and I hope you find some of these things 'stick' with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment