Thursday, October 3, 2013

More Velveteen Shirts

So I've been creating a lot of shirts lately, and this is what I've got so far.

These are all using Velveteen Paint, which you can see the DIY here!


 These are my Star Wars Rebel Tank, and my Iron Man reactor Shirt.

I used a regular fabric paint as a base coat, and after it dried I applied the Velveteen Paint. It worked out great because I wanted it to look 'rough' and two tone.

The Iron Man Shirt was actually a coverup job, I did a bleach job on it, and it turned pink not white (hazards of bleaching).  So i painted over it, by hand, and did two coats of the velveteen paint. It looks great now, shirt saved!

This one is actually the first time I tried the paint, and I think if I were to do it over I'd put a second coat of paint in some places. Also, I would leave the stencil on until after it dries!

But over all it turned out rather well.

No comments:

Post a Comment